Friday, August 28, 2009

Twilight

The last book I read was Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Stephenie Meyer published this book in 2005. I chose this book for many reasons. Almost all of my friends had read this book and enjoyed it and recommended it to me. I also enjoyed it very much. This book fit my interests becasue its full of drama, love, and adventure. I wanted to read the book before the movie came out becasue I knew that I wanted to see the movie, but only after the book.
The main plot of this book was about a girl named Bella Swan who moves from Phoenix (with her mother) to a small town called Forks. There she meets Edward Cullen and falls in love with him almost instantly. Throughtout this book she and Jacob Black and through research Bella finds out Edwards family secret, which is that they are Vampires. I would recommend this book to everyone! I loved it and i know many guys who loved this book as well. There is a series of Twilight books, followed with movies. (:

1 comment: