Sunday, August 30, 2009

Desperation

The last book I read was Desperation written by Stephen King in 1996. I picked this book because he is one of my favorite authors. This book is about a town called Desperation, Nevada. The town is known as one of the loneliest places on earth.
The story is about a couple in love, a writer and the man looking after him, a family on there way to Las Vegas, a hitchhiker, and the cop that brings them all together. The cop puts them all in jail and it’s up to a little boy named Jack to get them out. Once they escape from the jail cell, they stat to discover the truth about the town and about the evil that haunts it. The ones that stick together may be the only ones who survive on there journey to escape the town and the evil that’s now trying to kill them.
I sugest this book to anyone who likes mistery, devistaion, and a good book. It is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Will this scare me because I can't take scary movies or books?

    ReplyDelete